This bundle includes 50 Science Lab Station Activities!
If you're looking to provide a great learning experience for your students and save a little money as well, you've come to the right place.
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email immediately to get you access to your files.
Mega Bundle Buyer Comments
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!"
- "Your Products are just what I need to assist my teaching for the upcoming school year! Love them!"
- "Wow. Simply amazing!"
- "Tons of stuff!!!!!!"
Praise from buyers for the individual lab stations included:
- "My students absolutely loved this and begged for more like it."
- "I cannot say enough good things about these lab stations. LOVE THEM. Perfect for a class period or when you don't want to set up a wet lab. I just adore these."
- "Students loved and stations and I loved the learning!! Great product!"
- "Fantastic resource! My go to TPT user for science!!"
- "THIS WAS AN AWESOME ACTIVITY!"
- "Used this today and my freshman LOVED it! The lesson provides opportunities for the students to both be creative and demonstrate learning. They were engaged the whole time and passed in quality work. Will definitely be looking for your other station activities to use in my classroom."
- "Awesome resource. I am using this instead of a paper test. Much more inclusive learning!"
Lab Station Description
These fully editable, Science Lab Station Activities are meant to get your students out of their seats and engaged in the content. Each individual lab station resource centers around a specific topic and includes 7 lab station activities for your students to complete. Each not only offers a unique opportunity to test your students' knowledge (provide an opinion, answer questions based on a video or reading, draw, etc.), but also provides a fantastic learning opportunity where your kids will learn through assessment. Each station comes with a description card as well as a reading, questions to answer, etc. where needed. Students are equipped with a recording sheet (passport) to write their answers. There is almost no prep for you. Simply print the cards, lay them out around the room and you're all set. An answer key is also provided where applicable.
The Preview that is included is a complete lab station activity on 'Cells and the Cell Theory'. I like to be fully transparent so please download and have a look at exactly what you will be getting.
This lab station activity bundle currently includes:
Ecology and the Environment:
• The Classification of Living Things
• Biodiversity and Invasive Species
• The Carbon and Water Cycle
• Climate Change
• Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
• Ecological Succession
• Plant Sexual and Asexual Reproduction
• Earth's Seasons
• Newton's Three Laws of Motion
• Kinetic and Gravitational Potential Energy
• Current Electricity and Circuit Diagrams
• Static Electricity
• Light Optics and the Production of Light
• Sound, Sound Energy and Speed
• One and Two-Dimensional Motion
• Uniform Acceleration
• How Planes Fly
• Cell and the Cell Theory
• The Human Digestive System
• The Circulatory System
• The Human Respiratory System
• Mitosis and the Cell Cycle
• Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
• Cancer: Cell Division Gone Wrong - Volume I
• Cancer: Cell Division Gone Wrong - Volume II
• Cell Membrane and Transport
• Hearing and the Human Ear
• The Human Eye
• Genetic Material: DNA and RNA
• The Nervous System
• Atomic Model, Notation and Atoms
• Chemical Reactions and Balancing Equations
• Molecular and Ionic Compounds
• Physical and Chemical Properties & Changes
• Acids, Bases, and Neutralization Reactions
• The Periodic Table
• Single and Double Displacement Reactions
• Balancing Chemical Equations
• Synthesis, Decomposition and Combustion Reactions
• Atomic Theory, Atomic Structure and Isotopes
• Types of Bonds and Intermolecular Forces
• The Mole/Avogadro's Number
• The Life and Death of Stars
• The Moon and its Phases
• Life In Space
• Our Solar System
• Solar and Lunar Eclipse
• Earth's Seasons
How do the Lab Stations work? Each station is specially designed to be a unique complement to the material while at the same time, provide a valuable learning experience. Below is an overview of how each station works. In your activity, each will be tailored to the specific content.
Station 1: Get Hands-On – using their creative skills, students are required to draw or build.
Station 2: Research – using a classroom computer or their own device, students must research a specific question/issue surrounding the topic.
Station 3: Explain yourself – students write down an opinion to a question in paragraph form.
Station 4: Rest Station - students can use this time to catch up on work they didn't have time to complete at a previous station or prepare themselves for an upcoming one.
Station 5 - Applicability reading – students read a short passage from an article, website, etc. which directly connects the classroom content to a real life application.
Station 6: Test your knowledge – students answer 5 multiple choice questions than provide a written explanation for how/why they came to their conclusions.
Station 7: Learn from the expert – using a classroom computer or their own device, students must watch a short video clip and answer the associated questions. They may stop, rewind and restart as often as they like during the time frame.
Station 8 - Rest Station.
Station 9: Become the question master – Students must create 2 multiple-choice questions, 2 true/false questions and 1 short answer question. Students must also supply the answers.
These station cards are meant to be used as a lab activity but can also be utilized in a review task before a test or a quiz. Used either way, your students will love it! I know mine do and I'm telling you from first-hand experience as I've used this activity in my own class.
Thank you for your interest in my products. If you have any questions, please send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org